Dr. Ricci's presentation from the 2012 Child Protection Conference. Other speakers are available through the left hand column under "2012 Child Protection Conference"
News and Information
- Trusting Relationships Are Central To Children's Learning--Lessons from Edward Tronick
- Maine's High-Risk Infants and Maternal Health and Wellbeing: The Maine Infant Follow-Up Project
- UMaine Student Studies Methadone's Effect on Infants
- New York Times article, "Newly Born and Dependent on Drugs"
- Journal of the American Medical Association. "Epidemic of Prescription Opiate Abuse and Neonatal Abstinence"
- Placement Stability and Number of Children in a Foster Home
Information for Family Representation
More information on the Strong Fathers program is available here.
More information on the Parents as Partners program is available here.
Regional resources for families are listed here.