Parent's Attorney and AAG Training
Maximum Advocacy: Identifying Client Needs and Available Resources
Doubletree by Hilton, 363 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, ME 04106
October 24-25, 2013
Attendees: Please download and print linked materials if you would like them during the conference. All materials will be distributed on flash drives. Paper copies will not be provided.
Maximum Advocacy >
News and Information
- Trusting Relationships Are Central To Children's Learning--Lessons from Edward Tronick
- Maine's High-Risk Infants and Maternal Health and Wellbeing: The Maine Infant Follow-Up Project
- UMaine Student Studies Methadone's Effect on Infants
- New York Times article, "Newly Born and Dependent on Drugs"
- Journal of the American Medical Association. "Epidemic of Prescription Opiate Abuse and Neonatal Abstinence"
- Placement Stability and Number of Children in a Foster Home
Information for Family Representation
More information on the Strong Fathers program is available here.
More information on the Parents as Partners program is available here.
Regional resources for families are listed here.